Montague County is electronically recording (eRecording) land records. Documents that originate on paper, such as loan closing documents, are scanned and placed into their proper recording order. When fully integrated, the electronic document recording process takes only seconds.
Advantages of eRecording with Montague County:
- Reduces labor, materials, postage and courier costs
- Shortened time gap to recordation
- Fewer document errors and rejections
- Elimination of payment errors on county fees
- Increased security when sending and receiving documents
- Improved tracking and filing of documents
- Reduced consumption of fuel, electricity, and paper
Montague County accepts documents from CSC eRecordings at www.eRecording.com. Please contact them online or by phone at 1-866-652-0111 to get started. A computer, scanner, and internet connection are all you need to being eRecording today.
If you have any questions, please contact the County Clerk's Office at 940-894-2461.