BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD, YOU MUST KNOW ALL THE REQUIRED COURT INFORMATION FOR PROPER PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT. MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT IS FOR A COUNTY COURT CASE.
You will need to know the following before proceeding with your payment:
- Correct amount that you need to pay. No refunds will be issued.
- Be aware a convenience fee is charged to you by the credit card company.
- A $2.00 transaction fee will be applied to all partial payments.
- Payment will not be processed until the next business day.
- Be sure to get the Confirmation Number when your payments has been accepted.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ABOVE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
Montague County Clerk Criminal Court Costs and Fines -- PAY ONLINE